Adobe Internship Interview Experience (On-Campus)
Adobe held on campus recruitment drive in my college for position of product intern (2 month) in august 2021.
There were overall 2 online rounds conducted:
- Online coding round
- Technical Interview
Round 1: Online Round hosted on Hackerrank (No Negative-Marking)
- Duration: 120 mins
- Eligibility: 7.0+ CGPA, CSE/IT/ECE students.
There were 6 sections in the test:
Section 1: Number of questions: 2, Type: Coding questions
- Easy problem based on sorting
- There were given two arrays, in which one defines the height of the ith tower and the other shows its position on the x-axis, between two towers at each empty position one new tower can be constructed with condition its maximum height can only be 1 greater than the neighbor ones. Find the maximum height of the new tower that can be constructed. (Sorting, Greedy, Maths)
Section 2: Number of questions: 1, Type: Essay Writing
- Write an essay of 250 words on your favorite project, defining its tech stacks, specialties that make it different, and what you like most in it.
Section 3: Number of questions: 4, Type: MCQ based on Statistics and Probability
- 1 medium and 3 hard problems were asked
Section 4: Number of questions: 4, Type: MCQ based on Puzzle
- 1 easy, 1 medium, and 2 hard puzzles were asked
Section 5: Number of questions: 4, Type: MCQ based on Pseudo Code
- Java and Pythons pseudo-codes were given
Section 6: Number of questions: 4, Type: MCQ based on Technical
- Problems were asked from OS, SQL, DBMS
Tips: All the MCQ problems were previous year Gate problems
Coding questions were based on Greedy and Sorting
Only 11 students were selected for the next round
Round 2 (Technical Interview) 40mins:
- He asked me to Introduce myself.
- Write a code for, given an array contain integer i have to return the count of no of pair of 3 integer which are able to make the triangle.
- What is constructor and destuctor?
- Destructor can be virtual? Give explanation.
- What is swap memory?
- What is normalization?
finally 2 student were selected.