Adobe(Noida office) visited our college for hiring interns. Cut-off for appearing in the Online Coding test was 7 and above.
First round was an online test. It had 10 MCQs, 2 coding questions ans 1 essay type question for testing your technical knowledge and imagination.
MCQs were mainly from probability, geometry, number theory and time complexity(big-O notation).
For coding questions, only pseudo-code/algorithm was asked.
Essay questions was: What is future of self-driving cars in india.
Second round was telephonic interview round. Around 30 people were selected for this. My interview lasted for 45 mins approximately. The interviewer was testing the basic knowledge of data structures, operating system and oops concepts. There were some questions from projects on my resume. Coding questions asked were:
- To check if given word is in string or not.
He asked me if i know about trie data structure. I was not confident, so said no. Thus you need not lie if you don’t know something. Questions from OS were related to virtual memory, semaphores and locks. Questions from oops were mainly related to pointers like deleting a pointer, dangling pointers and memory leak.
Verdict: Selected 🙂
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 54 (For Internship)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 46 (For Internship)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- Adobe Interview Experience for 2020 Internship
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 27 (On-Campus for Internship)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Adobe Interview | Set 13 (On Campus for Internship)
- Adobe Interview for Summer Internship 2019
- Adobe ( Product development) Internship Interview
- Adobe (Product development) Internship Interview On Campus
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 31
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.