Accolite Interview Experience | Set 16 (On-Campus)
Round 1 (APTITUDE) :
- 20 mcqs in 30 minutes of time
- -0.25 negative marking
- Questions were from core computer science subjects and one blood relation problem in general section
- The cut was 10/20
Around 700 people attended they selected 20
Round 2 (WRITTEN CODING) :
- 3 written coding questions(one was Left view of a tree) to be solved in one hour of time and i solved two and i was selected for the next round
- In this round out of 20 they selected 10.
Round 3 (TECHNICAL HR-1) :
- I was asked 8 Queens problem
- Given an array find two non repeating elements in linear time complexity and no extra space
Round 4 (TECHNICAL HR-2):
- Basic questions from my resume and projects.
- Search in a row wise and column wise sorted matrix
- One design question.
Round 5 (Technical HR-3):
- The Stock Span Problem
- First i came up with the naive solution and then came up with the idea of using stack.
- In each round the coding that you wrote in the previous rounds will always get passed through and will be analyzed at each rounds.
Round 6 (General HR):
- Basic questions on my resume
- Preferred work places
- What do you expect in Accolite?
- Why Accolite?
- Strengths and Weaknesses
Finally I was the only one who got selected.
- Geeksforgeeks was very helpful and more than enough.Therefore practice hard in GeeksforGeeks
- Practice paper coding because we will get a lot of mistakes while writing the code on paper.
- There requires a slight amount of luck on that day of interview so please work very hard to mitigate that factor of luck
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Related Practice Problems
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...