Accolite visited our campus for full time Software development.
First round: MCQ round consists of 30 questions 30 minutes. Questions on C aptitude, four to five general aptitude, two puzzle based aptitude questions. Around 120 wrote test, 10 were selected for next round.
Second round: It took around 1 and half hour two people were there. All rounds were purely technical. Questions are,
Tell me about yourself.
Finding pair in a given array such that sum is equal to given value. Then he modified for negative numbers.
Check if a given tree is binary search tree or not with full code.
One puzzle related to coin and two rooms.
Third round: Only one question in this round. I have to design a dictionary of words such that if any word is entered then it should give meaning for all anagrams for that word. We discussed for one hour. First I told about using try data structure to make dictionary and generate all anagrams of that word then searching each words. But he is not satisfied. Then I came up with some modification in structure of try data structure still not satisfied. Then I come up with multilevel hashing Technique. He somewhat satisfied.
Fourth round: It was final round and only two people were selected for this.
Puzzle: There will be 17 buckets and some 2197(don’t remember exact number) apples. You have to put these apples in buckets such that if I ask any number of apples then just give any number of buckets such that apples in those buckets should equal to that value. Hint, arranged as bits arranged in binary representation of numbers.
Finding loop in a linked list. He first asked you already know this question I told yes sir. Then he asked will it work if by changing fast pointer and slow pointer with difference of 3, 4, 5 nodes.
Addition of two linked lists with full code. Numbers are in reverse order and all border conditions should be considered like, lengths are not equal. First he told to write for positive numbers I wrote using recursion. Then he told to write negative numbers.
We both were told to wait outside. After few minutes they told only I am selected.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Related Practice Problems
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 8
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 21
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 22
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 23
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 19 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 17 (On-Campus)
- Accolite India Interview Experience
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience Off campus (AHC 4.0)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 15 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 18 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-Campus)