Accolite visited our campus. They had a PPT before the online test.
It had a total of 20mcq questions from C, C++ basics, operating systems, data structures and DBMS. Totally around 600 appeared for the test, and they selected 70 to the second round.
This round had 3 programming questions.
First one was to serialize and deserialize a binary tree.
Second question is the input will be a binary array and a number M,we have to find the positions of M zeroes to be flipped such that it produces maximum number of consecutive zeroes.
Final one :
A B C D E
F G H I J
K L M N O
P Q R S T
U V W X Y
Given the word like “ACCOLITE”,print the shortest route along the matrix.Ex:from starting index is A
So print “OK” if destination is reached else print MOVE LEFT,MOVE RIGHT,MOVE UP and MOVE DOWN according to the destination.
21 ppl got shortlisted and I was one among them.
ROUND 3 : Technical
LCA of a binary and a BST was the first question.
Given two arrays find the missing number in the second array.Then he extended the question like to find the missing two numbers.
Find the first missing positive number in the range of N which also has negative numbers.
ROUND 4 : Technical
He asked my areas of interest in algo,and asked me a real time example of bitwise algo.
Some questions on Java and then given a linled list and a number K,rotate the every k nodes in a list until the end of the list.
Another one was trapping rain water problem.
ROUND 5: Technical
A problem on union-find where given an array construct tree from it.
And given a node in the array find the node to root path using the same array.
Final question was to minimise the redundancy of data, so what sort of DS to use.
I said him a TRIE based one.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Related Practice Problems
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 21
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 23
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 22
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 8
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 19 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience Off campus (AHC 4.0)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)