Accolite visited our campus. There was a Pre-Placemant talk before Round 1.
- MCQ (20 Qus)- 30 Mins
72 people selected in 640 students.
Round 2 – Paper Coding
- Print shortest path to print a string on screen
- Find zeroes to be flipped so that number of consecutive 1’s is maximized
- Serialize and Deserialize a Binary Tree
21 people selected
Round 3 – Technical Interview
- The size of array is 101 and the range of number is 0-99 . Only one number comes 2 times find that number .
- Given an array A and a number x, check for pair in A with sum as
- Delete the nodes in the BST whose range in between
Round 4 – Technical Interview
- Find Diagonal Sum of Binary Tree.
- Inorder Traversal (Recursive , using stack , Morris Traversal).
- Basics questions of Java (Collection , Thread , Polymorphism , static, final, finalize(),finally).
Round 5 – Technical Interview
- Print leaf to root of a given leaf node value from given array where 0th index of array represents the root node and index represents the child node and the value represents at that index is the parent node.
- Minimize the redundancy of the data so which DS will u prefer.
- Database questions(Join , Normalization ,Transaction , E-R diagram).
- People got FTE 2 people got Internship
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Related Practice Problems
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.