Accolite Digital Interview Experience (Off-Campus)
Round 1(M.C.Q based round):
- You have to attempt 15-20 quizzes on Eduthrill website(5 questions – 2 minutes) with an average score of 60%.
- Then after a few days, they will send a mail for the coding round.
- You will be given a code of generally related graphs. You have to answer this in 1 hour.
- If you have some knowledge of B.F.S and D.F.S, you can solve this.
- You will get a call for a technical interview round if you are able to score 80% and above in this round.
Round 3(Technical Interview-1–60min):
- It was a pure Data Structures round.
- The interviewer asked four medium-level questions based on linked list and tree.
- First question – https://leetcode.com/problems/delete-node-in-a-linked-list/
- Second question – Calculate depth/height of a tree
- Third question – Add two linked lists such that each element of the linked list represent a digit of the number. The only twist in this question was that the linked list was in reverse order and you have to solve this without using any extra space. Example : Linkedlist1 (1->2->9) ,LinkedList2 (8->4) and Resultant linkedlist (2->1->3)
- Fourth question – Print Nodes in Top View of Binary Tree https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/print-nodes-top-view-binary-tree/
- The last question was a puzzle https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/puzzle-9-find-the-fastest-3-horses/#:~:text=The%20horse%20which%20is%20third,in%20the%20entire%20group%20respectively.
- After completion of this round within 15 minutes, I got call for the next technical interview round. The next technical interview happened after one hour of the first technical round.
Round 4(Technical Interview-2–60min):
- Resume-based question asked in this round.
- OOPs concept questions.
- What are join and their types in the database?
- Two SQL queries.
- Write a program to show overriding.
- Questions asked on projects.
- Simple string coding questions were asked.
The next HR round was also scheduled on the same day but later on, it was cancelled as it was an immediate joining type of hiring and I have to serve some notice period in my current organization .
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!