Accolite Digital- SDE1 for Batch of 2022. But I am from 2021, I applied thinking they might allow and luckily they did.
Accolite Digital Hiring Challenge 13.0 on Eduthrill portal. Had to solve 20 quizzes while maintaining an accuracy of 60%. The question comprised of Aptitude, OS, COA, DBMS, Number theory, Data Structure, and Java. The majority of the questions were former GATE questions.
Round 1(Coding Challenge):
The coding question was: http://codeforces.com/problemset/problem/919/d.You can use any coding language of your choice (C/C++/Java/Python).
Round 2(Technical Interview 1):
I had some internship experience in web development, so he asked me some questions on webd. He asked me open the compiler and execute it.
- Design a triangle using HTML and CSS(Can’t add triangle from font awesome you should implement it with logic). https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/how-to-create-shapes-using-css/
- Add a background image throughout the whole screen and add text in the center and some follow-up questions to add text on all four corners simultaneously(top-left, top-right,bottom-left, bottom-right).
- And some theory questions oh Html and CSS(Selectors, Pseudo-Classes and pseudo-elements, Inline and Block-level elements, lists and tables, etc).
Next, he started asking coding questions
- Reversing a linked list both iterative and recursive(O(n) time and O(1) space). https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/reverse-a-linked-list/
- Level Order traversal of a tree. (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/level-order-tree-traversal/)
- Convert a Binary Tree into its Mirror Tree. (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/write-an-efficient-c-function-to-convert-a-tree-into-its-mirror-tree/)
- Dijkstra’s shortest path algorithm. (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/dijkstras-shortest-path-algorithm-greedy-algo-7/)
Round 3(Technical Interview 2):
- Tell me about yourself.
- Questions on my internship experience and some follow-up questions on the database and integration.
- Questions on the linked list–>Detect a loop n a linked list and merge point of a linked list( he asked me to code it in an editor).
- Question on system design parking lot considering your college premises and some follow-up questions considering different scenarios.
- Given an unsorted array arr and two numbers x and y, find the minimum distance between x and y in arr. The array might also contain duplicates. You may assume that both x and y are different and present in arr. (asked me to execute it). https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-the-minimum-distance-between-two-numbers/
- Some theory questions on os(Scheduling, Process, Round Robin scheduling priority Scheduling,), Cn(TCP model and aloha protocol), and DSA(Implement stack using queue).
- Maximum sum submatrix (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/maximum-sum-submatrix/)
Round 4(HR Interview):
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why Accolite Digital.
- Most Challenging thing in your internship.
- Tell me about your projects.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.