1) What is/are your favorite subject(s)? There may be many questions on the subject told.
2) Differences between C and C++.
3) What is include in a C program?
4) What is Dynamic Memory Allocation, example?
5) Differences between C/C++ and Java?
6) Simple programs like Bubble Sort, sum of a simple series, etc.
7) What is OOP?
8) What are encapsulation, Inheritance, polymorphism and abstraction?
9) Explain Runtime Polymorhism
10) What is BCNF?
11) What are inner and outer joins? Examples of both.
12) Questions on keys in DBMS like primary key, super key, difference between primary key and unique?
13) OSI Layers?
14) Why Accenture?
16) Are you ready to work in night shifts?
17) About final year project?
18) Your strengths and weaknesses?
19) Do you a know a language other than C, C++ and Java?
20) Background questions like AIEE rank, year gap, family members, etc
Please write comments if any common question is missed.
If you like GeeksQuiz and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
GeeksforGeeks has prepared a complete interview preparation course with premium videos, theory, practice problems, TA support and many more features. Please refer Placement 100 for details
- Amazon Interview Questions
- Microsoft's most asked interview questions
- Infosys's most asked interview questions
- Amazon’s most frequently asked interview questions | Set 2
- Microsoft’s most frequently asked interview questions | Set 2
- MAQ Software most Frequently Asked Questions
- Commonly Asked Questions in Goldman Sachs Interviews
- Commonly asked questions in Flipkart Interviews
- How to attempt Function Coding Questions?
- Must Do Questions for Companies like TCS, CTS, HCL, IBM …
- Placement 100 : Complete Interview Preparation package you must have this Placement Season
- Generate an array of given size with equal count and sum of odd and even numbers
- Dropbox - An Introduction
- Escape Sequences in Java