Below is the list of Questions asked in Accenture 1st round of technical telephonic interview for a java developer:
1. How to make a List as Read Only List?
2. Difference between iterator and list iterator?
3. What design patterns you know in Java?
4. What is a Singleton class?
5. Difference between String builder and String buffer?
6. How to remove duplicate elements from a list in java?
7. How to clone objects?
8. What are the methods in object class?
9. What are implicit objects in JSP?
10. How to open a database connection? How the application understands from where the query is to be read?
11. Can you write a query in JSP file or a controller?
12. What is MVC in your application?
13. How to use Log4j logger?
14. What are the log levels?
15. What is Spring bean definition?
16. What is a bean life cycle?
17. What are the Spring bean scopes?
18. What is final keyword in Java?
19. What is a front controller?
20. What is the difference between forward and redirect in Spring MVC?
21. What are servlets?
Hope this helps in the preparation for the interview for Accenture.
- Accenture Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- How I cracked Cognizant and Accenture placement drive
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience and Interview Questions
- TCS Digital Interview Questions
- GE India Interview Questions
- Amazon Interview Questions | Set 147
- Amazon Interview Questions | Set 146
- Samsung R & D Interview questions
- Directi Interview Questions
- Facebook Interview Questions
- AllState Interview Questions
- Twitter Interview Questions | Set 2
- Google Interview Questions
- PSTakeCare Interview Questions
- MetLife Interview Questions
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.