The 1st round was the hardest among all the other rounds. It had Verbal (20), Quantitative (20), Logical (20) and Technical Questions(30). Even though everything was answerable the 90 minute time period made the whole round harder.
After clearing the 1st round you were asked to select between two roles Associate Software Engineer-ASE(4.5 LPA) or Full Stack Engineer-FSE(6.5LPA). If you select ASE you need not attend the 2nd coding round, if you select FSE you will be given 2 programs and the allocated time is 45 minutes. You have to finish both the programs in order to get FSE role. If you couldn’t finish both the programs you will still have the change to get ASE.
General Hr round was very simple. 5 of the selected candidates were interviewed at the same time. You should be good at communicating your ideas and should be able to brainstorm the points for the topic given by the interviewers.
The Letter Of Intent will be sent to you within 10-12hrs of the interview.
This is how I got Selected as a Full Stack Engineer in Accenture and now I am waiting for my Call Letter.
- Quikr India Interview Experience (Full Stack Developer)(Senior Software Engineer)
- RedBus Interview Experience | Set 2 (Full stack role)
- Olam International Interview Experience - Full Stack Developer
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 5 (For full time Software Engineer)
- Traveloka Interview Experience (software engineer intern + full time)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) Interview Experience | (Full time Software Engineer)
- Cloudera Inc. Interview Experience | Software Engineer (Internship + Full Time/On Campus)
- Accenture Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Accenture Interview Experience(On campus)
- COVIAM Interview Full Stack Developer (Experienced)
- Accenture Interview Experience(On-Campus 2019)
- Accenture Interview Experience (On campus) 2019
- Microsoft Interview experience for full time position of software engineer at Microsoft Ireland Research
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- C-DOT (Interview Experience for full time)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.