This company is a startup and came to our campus.
Company had two posting locations 1. Mumbai 2. Kolkata
The job profile was Trainee – Analyst (Fundamental & Technical Analysis of International Market) where we have to simply trade the foreign exchange that is to buy at a low price and sell at higher one.
Around 150 students registered in this company .
1. The first round was Aptitude round .
there were 2 sections in first round
First was a time tester where we have to solve 41 normal Aptitude Questions just in 7 minutes and there were no negative marking.
Second section consist of 15 Questions in 15 minutes with negative marking
there were 20 students shortlisted after first Round and I was the one of them.
2. Next round was a group Activity Buying Selling Activity like in GURU movie famed Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai.’
there was a 100 rupee note consist of 6 digits and we have to figure out the total of it.
We have to buy total numbers and sell respectively and after every 2 minute HR will declare a digit so we have to predict the number by using probability and make a profit
3. Last round was a HR round and after that only 1 person was selected for the job
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 16 (On Campus – Advisory Services)
- ABCO - Advisory Board Company (Acquired by OPTUM) Interview Experience
- Amazon Web Services(AWS) Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Orange Business Services Interview Experience
- Astrea IT Services Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus)
- WM Global Technology Services India Interview Experience
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 13 ( On Campus - for Advanced Services)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 20 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Abco Advisory Board Company | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Abco Advisory Board Company | Set 3 (On-Campus Intern + FTE)
- Oracle Financial Services Software (On Campus Interview for Associate Application Developer)
- Abco Advisory Board Company | Set 1 (Internship + Full time Employee)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.