first round consisted of 20 MCQ questions,2 coding and 5 DBMS query questions.
This was a written coding round.2 questions were asked.
1.Design a stack in which extract min operation is always O(1).
2.Given a rotated array,Find the number of rotations performed in it.
we were asked to first explain them the solution and write up the code for the same.Make sure you solve all the test cases.
This was a technical interview.Data structure questions were asked.
1.Given a binary tree,find the path with the maximum sum.
2.Given an array,find maximum sum contigous subarray.
This was a HR round.
1.Basic questions on project.
2.Basic HR questions.
HR was a formality.It was more a friendly round.I got (FTE PLUS INTERN). 6 FTE plus internship(3 CSE) and one Internship(CSE) was offered.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Abco Advisory Board Company | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Abco Advisory Board Company | Set 1 (Internship + Full time Employee)
- ABCO - Advisory Board Company (Acquired by OPTUM) Interview Experience
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- ABCO Interview Experience | Set 4
- ABCO Interview Experience | Set 5
- Axxela Advisory Services Interview Experience
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 16 (On Campus – Advisory Services)
- How to say no to a company that has offered me a job?
- Amazon SDE intern experience
- ST Microelectronics Interview Experience (Intern)
- PhD Intern for MS Azure network team
- Microsoft Interview SDE intern 2019
- Dailyhunt Intern Interview Experience
- Lowe's Company Interview Experience