Profile: Associate Software Engineer / Cloud Operation Engineer
Round 1: Online Round
Around 140 students participated in this round. This round was conducted on hacker rank. It consists of three sections.
Section A: This section has aptitude questions mainly quant problems. Nearly 5-10 questions
Section B: This section has technical questions of DBMS, SQL, Operating System, Networking. This section has nearly 20 questions.
Section C: This section has 3 coding questions. The first one was on array, the second one was on a string and the third on was on trees. The first two questions were easy but the third one was very difficult.
Round 2: Technical Interview 1
Around 45 students were shortlisted for this round. This round was mainly focused on your resume. They will discuss each and everything that is written on your resume like internships and projects, etc. They also asked about some data structure problems.
Round 3: Technical Round 2
Around 16 students were shortlisted for this round. This round was mainly focussed on networking. For clearing this round you should have a very deep knowledge of networking. They will ask each and everything related to networking starting from OSI model.
Round 4: HR
7 students were shortlisted for this round. This round was on no importance. If you cleared about round that means you are almost selected. But you need to be confident in this round. Just basic questions will be asked about you, your family and your interest in this round.
They offered 6 students.
- Zscaler Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive 2020
- ZScaler Interview Experience ( On-Campus)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Zomato Interview Experience (1 years Experience)
- Hike Interview Experience | Set 7(For SDE iOS) | 2+ Years Experience
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Interview Experience at Naggaro 2019 (3 yrs of Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Groupon Interview Experience -SDE 2 (6 years experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience (For Experience - 2.8 yrs) | SDE 1
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- Delhivery Interview Experience - 1 year of experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.