Zoho had visited our college to recruit software developers. There were two types of salary package offered and also internships.
These were the rounds:
Round 1 – Online Test
There were 30 questions. 15 aptitude and 15 coding related (from C)
Aptitude was quite simple but the coding questions were really challenging.
The cut-off was pretty high as this was a round meant for mass filtering.
Round 2 – Coding
This was a hands-on coding round with 8 questions.
You could use C, C++ or JAVA
Most of the questions were easy:
Given 4 integers as input. Find whether they would form a rectangle, square or none.
Insert an element at a particular index in an array.
Some were average:
Given a large number convert it to the base 7.
Given an IP address validate it based on the given conditions.
Sort parts of an array separately using peak values.
Some were a bit challenging:
Given an input array, find the number of occurrences of a particular number without looping (use hashing)
Diamond pattern printing based on some conditions
Given an array of characters print the characters that have ‘n’ number of occurrences. If a character appears consecutively it is counted as 1 occurrence
Eg: a b a a b c c d e d
Here a has only 2 occurrences
Round 3 & 4 – Advanced coding:
In these rounds we were asked to implement the logic for 2 games
– Breakout a.k.a. Arkanoid a.k.a. Brick-Breaker (you’ll find it online)
The game was split into various stages and we were asked to implement the logic stage by stage.
A few interviews followed. Some of which was just to get to know you. One interview had a few puzzles. And one was an official interview with a lead HR from Zoho
Those who did really well got the higher package and those who just missed it also got the job with a lower package.
Some were offered internships.
Overall it was a challenging process. Those with strong logical and coding skills would make it 🙂
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Zoho Off Campus Drive | Set 26 (Software Developer)
- Zoho On Campus Drive | Set 25 (Software Developer)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 39 (On-Campus Drive for Software Developer)
- Zoho Interview | Set 5 (On-Campus Drive)
- Zoho Interview | Set 6 (On-Campus Drive)
- Zoho Interview | Set 7 (On-Campus Drive)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 10 (Off-Campus Drive)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 15 (Off-Campus Drive)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 28 (Off Campus Drive)
- Zoho Interview | Set 8 (Off-Campus Drive for Project Trainee)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 30 (Off-Campus for Software developer)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 33 (Off-Campus for Software developer)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 29 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 27 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- Yardi software India pvt ltd | Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee