Zoho visited our college to recruit people for software developer role in September 2017. There are two types of packages offered.
Round 1: Written Test
The first round has 30 questions with 2 sections.Section A is technical aptitude from C on predicting outputs.Major Topics covered in C language are Pointers and arrays. Section B has some logical aptitude questions and few from quantitative aptitude.
Round 2: Coding Round
Five coding questions were asked to do in any of the Programming language C, C++, and Java.
some of the questions are:
1)Evaluate given expression which has factorials and exponential terms.
3)To calculate strength of the password string using some predefined rules given in the question
4)Given four points, We have to say whether it is square or rectangle or any other shape
Round 3: Advanced coding round
One coding question is asked.The question is to implement the mail server.They checked for data structures used to solve the problem, authentication method and some basic things like logout, send, and login modules
Round 4: Final Interview
The final interview has both technical and HR questions.Basics of OOPS were asked in the interview.Concentrate on scenario based questions.
Finally, 13 people have selected for the Software developer role out of 1200 candidates appeared for the written test. All the 13 people were offered intern for the period of 6 months.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or email your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Zoho On Campus Drive | Set 24 (Software Developer)
- Zoho Off Campus Drive | Set 26 (Software Developer)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 39 (On-Campus Drive for Software Developer)
- Zoho Interview | Set 7 (On-Campus Drive)
- Zoho Interview | Set 5 (On-Campus Drive)
- Zoho Interview | Set 6 (On-Campus Drive)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 10 (Off-Campus Drive)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 28 (Off Campus Drive)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 15 (Off-Campus Drive)
- Zoho Interview | Set 8 (Off-Campus Drive for Project Trainee)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 29 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 33 (Off-Campus for Software developer)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 30 (Off-Campus for Software developer)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 27 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Off-campus for Java Software Developer