Zoho visited our campus in the month of July.
First round: 15 apti and 15 c output questions. No negative marking and no multiple options. Believe me, this is the only way to avoid people coming into the next rounds based on luck.
Second round: 5 programming questions, they were easy
Q1. Given dates in day,month, year order sort them.
Q2. Given a string of integers find out all the possible words that can made out of it in continuous order. Eg: 11112
Q3: Find whether a given number is magic number or not. It is something which gives same digits even after cubing it.
Q4: something related to rotating an array.
Q5: Given two numbers and an operation either + or – , perform the operation.
Now remove any zeros if present in the two numbers and perform an operation. See if the result obtained is same or not after removing zero’s in the original result.
Third round: 5 questions based on maze.
Q1: Given a matrix dimension find the shortest path between two points.
Q2: shortest path between two points and a monster is present. So we have to avoid the monster and take a shortest path or die.
Q3: print the maze step by step.
Q4: same as Q2 but trigger is present so we can take the trigger to shoot the monster anywhere in the maze.
Q5: this is the tricky part. There are many holes in between. we should avoid them and take the shortest path.
Fourth Round: Tech interview. Mostly who got selected to the interview got placed. Simple questions, puzzles, oops concepts, some general os and other computer science related questions.
Fifth round: Tech interview. Questions on projects,internship and again simple questions on oops, dbms etc.
HR round: This is just a formality.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Zoho Interview | Set 7 (On-Campus Drive)
- Zoho Interview | Set 5 (On-Campus Drive)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 28 (Off Campus Drive)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 10 (Off-Campus Drive)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 15 (Off-Campus Drive)
- Zoho Interview | Set 8 (Off-Campus Drive for Project Trainee)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 39 (On-Campus Drive for Software Developer)
- Zoho On Campus Drive | Set 24 (Software Developer)
- Zoho Off Campus Drive | Set 26 (Software Developer)
- Zoho On Campus Drive | Set 25 (Software Developer)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Zoho Interview | Set 4