Around 70 applied for the first round of Zebra Tech. Internship offer. Basic Criteria was to have a CGPA of greater than 8.00.
Offline Written Round : First Round was Offline MCQ TEST . Test consists of technical questions based on C , C++, JAVA, DBMS , OS AND Computer Networks and few tricky aptitude questions.
Level of questions was easy. Around 45 students were selected for the next round.
Round 2(Technical Round): This round lasted for around 1 hour. There were two interviewers . They asked my resume and to introduce myself. Then he asked few questions related to my projects.
- In DBMS, questions related to primary key , foreign keys, joins , triggers and cascading were asked.
- In OS , questions related to paging, segmentation , IPC, semaphores, deadlock etc. were asked.
- They asked me in which programming language i am comfortable with. I told Java.
- Then he started asking questions related to java. Few questions i remember are implement generic queue in java (which i implemented using arraylist), few questions related to garbage collector and also asked to write a function to reverse a string in java without using any inbuilt function.
- Then he gave me 3 functions which were returning integer pointers. That questions were tricky. At first , i was unable to solve or find any errors in the questions but interviewers gave me some hints which i used them to solve the question. He was very impressed with my answer 🙂 .
- Then he asked me to write a function to detect loop in a linked list which i wrote in java. After that he started asking questions related to computer networks like how network layer works, datalink layer, dns server(i.e. what happens when u type a link in a web browser), bridge etc… around 25 were shortlisted after this round including me.
Round 3(Managerial Round):
This round was very easy which lasted for around 20 mints. Only 1 interviewer was there. He asked me some questions related to my family background . Then he gave me some situation which i don’t remember and asked me what would u do in that situation.
Few questions like what is your hobbies etc. was asked. Around 15 students were selected for next round.
Round 4(HR Round):
This round was also very easy. HR was very good . He asked me to introduce myself and few HR questions like strength, weakness, relocation etc. Finally 9 students were selected for the internship including me 😛 .
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.