In a world where the thrill of sports knows no limits, our hackathon is an electrifying call to revolutionize the upcoming Cricket World Cup experience. We invite you to join us as trailblazers and innovators in the cricket universe.
GeeksforGeeks brings a wonderful opportunity for those environment lovers who want to work in an eco-friendly environment and make it even more healthy with the help of technology. We present you World Cup Wizard: GFG Datascience Hack-a-thon in which you register and build a project using data science techniques. You’ll also get exciting prizes to win and will be able to showcase your skills while building a project.
GeeksforGeeks is ready with the World Cup Wizard, where you as a learner will bag exciting prizes after solving the given problem statement using your skills and building a project out of it. You can collaborate with like-minded learners, and learn new techniques to implement a solution for the problem.
You just need to register for this hackathon and showcase your talent. Also, doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or an experienced professional, anyone can register for this event.
PROBLEM STATEMENT: Click HERE to download the problem statement
- The allowed team size is between 1 to a maximum of 3 members. You can start making your team after registering for the contest.
- Make sure you join our Discord server! All official announcements and updates will be shared there.
- The theme of the Hackathon is “World-cup-Wizard”
- Along with the selected Theme, your Project must leverage data science/machine learning techniques.
- Besides the given umbrella themes, you can also choose to work on a related sub-theme.
- Use GitHub to collaborate with your team and ensure all code and documentation are added before submitting the project.
- Demo Video Submission
- Introduction: Briefly introduce yourself or the team and your project.
- Explain why and how you have come up with this project and what problem you are trying to address.
- Explain the use of Data Science/Machine Learning or related technology you have used
- Describe the benefits and advantages of this project
- Project Demo: Show a brief demonstration of your project in the form of design/proof of communication or wireframe or just a simple Powerpoint presentation if the project is in progress
- Conclusion: Summarize your project.
- A demo video depicting your Project on Youtube is a must to be eligible for the hackathon.
- You must be able to demonstrate what your project does and what contributions each team member made to the project. Create a video (3-5 minutes) highlighting the following aspects. Here is a small template to follow:
- Tag #GeeksforGeeks in your demo video to increase the reach.
- Submit the video link along with your Hackathon project submission.
6. Projects submitted to the hackathon must be original and developed after the start of the hackathon.
- Potential Impact of Proposed Idea (Demo Video)
- Usage of correct algorithm and AI technique
- Model Implementation
- UI/UX Development
- Code Quality
- Complete Documentation
- 1st Place: [INR 7000]
- 2nd Place: [INR 5000]
- 3rd Place: [INR 3000]
- Next Top 5 – Exciting GFG Goodies.
- Next Top 10 – Free Access to our Course
Important Dates to Remember:
Starts On: Oct 6, 2023, 12:00 AM
Ends On: Nov 15, 2023, 12:00 AM
You can also Join our Discord channel and interact with participants, organizers, mentors, and much more.
Your solutions will be judged by top data science mentors:
- Ashish Jangra (Data Science Mentor @GeeksforGeeks)
- Rudransh Srivastava (MTS Data Science @GeeksforGeeks)
- Gaurav Raj (Full Stack Development Mentor @GeeksforGeeks)
*Important NOTES regarding reward Payout:
- The winning amount will be transferred to the account of the team leader. He/she will be solely responsible to transfer the amount to the teammates
- If you are residing outside India, it is compulsory for you to have an active PayPal account for seamless transfer of the winning amount
Get ready for this contest and bag exciting prizes upon winning the contest. Use your machine learning and data science techniques to build a wonderful and sustainable project. Follow all the rules mentioned above for this hackathon event, and get ready to develop a wonderful career journey ahead. Hurry Up and Register now towards building a sustainable tomorrow!
FAQs on GFG Datascience Hack-a-thon
1. Who can register for this event?
Anyone can register for this event be they beginners or an experienced professionals.
2. Where can I get the updates/information about the event?
Join our Discord channel and interact with participants, organizers, mentors, and much more. All official announcements and updates will be shared there.
3. Where can I register for this event?
You can register using this link – World cup Wizard Powered By GeeksforGeeks
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...