Wipro National Level Talent Hunt Interview Experience 2021
I appeared for Wipro NLTH (National Level Talent Hunt) 2021 exam in January 2021. This exam consisted of three rounds: Online test, Technical Interview, and HR interview.
Round 1(Online Test): The online test comprised of Quantitative Aptitude, Logical reasoning, Verbal English, Coding (Python, C, C++, or Java), and one Essay writing.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- It was of easy to moderate level and lasted for about two and a half hours.
- I got selection mail in March 2021.
Round 2 (Technical Interview): My technical interview happened in May 2021. The interviewer asked the following questions:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Do you know DBMS? When I replied in negative, he started asking me about networking protocols like TCP, UDP, etc. as I am from Electronics and Communication branch.
- He asked about important features of OOPS. I forgot the Inheritance part, but he was satisfied by my answer.
- Then he asked general questions like if I would be able to relocate, any backlogs or arrears in college, education gap, etc.
Round 3(HR): HR interview happened in May only and the following questions were asked:
- Introduce yourself.
- Your experience in School and college.
- Any projects and in which programming language?
- Your strengths, and why should we hire you?
- What programming languages do you know?
- Names of the CEO and Chairperson of Wipro.
- Do you have any education gaps, backlogs and are you ready to relocate?
I answered all the questions confidently. All the interviewers were polite and friendly so no need to get over-stressed.
Thank you for reading.