Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt Interview Experience | On-Campus 2022
Hello everyone! I recently got a chance to get interviewed with Wipro and decided to share my experience with you. Wipro visited our campus Last month for the Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 hiring. The recruitment process comprised two rounds.
- Online Test
- ( Technical+ HR ) Interview
Round 1 ( Online Test ): The test was taken on SEB (Secure Exam Browser) and the Platform was AMCAT. It was comprised of 3 section’s.
- Section 1 ( Aptitude Test ): This section consist probelems from Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal Ability. The total duration of this section was 48 mins.
- Section 2 ( Written Communication Test ): This section consist of Essay writing challenge. The total duration of this section was 20 mins.
- Section 3 ( Online Programming Test ): This section consist of Two coding questions to pass this sections either you solve one Full question or Solve both Partially. The total duration of this section was 60 mins.
Candidates can choose any programming languages in which they are comfortable for the Coding Questions: Java, C, C++, or Python.
Round 2 ( Technical + HR ): It’s a Technical and HR Interview Round Combined, Duration(30-45 minutes – varies from person to person and also depends on the interviewer). I was selected for the ( Techincal + HR ) round. It lasted for around 20 minutes. Here are some of the questions that were asked in the Interview.
- Firstly, the Interviewer told me to Introduce yourself?
- He asked me are you willing to relocate?
- He asked me are you aware of the Wipro bond? will you sign on the bond?
- He asked me that do you Know Python ?? I said Yes as it was mentioned in my resume.
- He asked that what is the difference between List and Tuple?
- He told me to open any online compiler and Write a Program to reverse a String?
- Then He asked me about my projects.
Finally, the interviewer said that he was done with the interview and the call got disconnected.
Pro Tip : Be confident and Talk to him as you know him ( He is also a human is not going to eat you ), Go through everything of OOPs and DBMS Beause mostly they are going to ask Question around these two Subjects.
Verdict: Selected in Wipro. Hard Work Paid off.