Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2020 Interview Experience
Hey folks! I am here to share my Interview Experience of Wipro NLTH 2020 whose online assessment was conducted on 20-OCT-2019 at PSIT, Kanpur (**While I am a resident of Lucknow**). The result of online assessment is declared on 06-NOV-2019 stating that my interview is going to be conducted in the next one to three weeks. My interview was scheduled for 21-NOV-2019 11:00 AM IST (i.e. Second Slot) at PSIT, Kanpur.
Now moving to the main part.
Wipro Interview consists of two rounds namely,
1. Technical Round
2. HR Round
There were 4 panels each consisting of 1 interviewer.
Questions Asked :
- Give me your brief introduction.
- What is your preferred programming language? (**Mine was Python.**)
- Difference between Lists and Tuples in Python.
- Given a list [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] write a code to insert 6 after 5, 7 after 3 and 0 before 1.
- Can I ask some questions in DBMS? (**As the interviewer was very generous.**)
- What are SQL triggers explain by writing a short query of SQL triggers. (**Only ques I didn’t answered**)
- Do you know SQL Queries?
- I don’t actually remember this question but it was a Basic table Join Query SQL Query.
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Do you know about Wipro’s Service Agreement?
** Some other students at my Interview centers were also asked questions from OS like kernel and its types, Types of OS etc.**
** After this he asked me some HR Type Questions **
There were also 4 panels each consisting of 1 interviewer but 2 out of 4 were not present there so they were taking HR Interview on WhatsApp Video Calls. Thankfully, I didn’t have to face a Video call Interview (**because due to poor network and signal delay it creates a lot of confusion**).
Questions Asked :
- Tell me about yourself in brief.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses
- Tell me about your family.
- What are your hobbies?
- Tell me about your Project (**It is very important and please be prepared about this questions in every interview**)
** Few more questions were asked in this round which are mentioned in Technical Round.**
That’s all! about my Interview.
The result of Interview Round was declared on 10-DEC-2019.
Important Update! Received mail regarding Turbo Challenge(Wipro Upgrade Offer or Elite Pro Challenge) on 6-FEB-2020 mentioning that the advanced Online Programming assessment would be conducted in the month of February 2020.