Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2020 Interview Experience
Hey folks! I am here to share my Interview Experience of Wipro NLTH 2020 whose online assessment was conducted on 20-OCT-2019 at PSIT, Kanpur (**While I am a resident of Lucknow**). The result of online assessment is declared on 06-NOV-2019 stating that my interview is going to be conducted in the next one to three weeks. My interview was scheduled for 21-NOV-2019 11:00 AM IST (i.e. Second Slot) at PSIT, Kanpur.
Now moving to the main part.
Wipro Interview consists of two rounds namely,
1. Technical Round
2. HR Round
There were 4 panels each consisting of 1 interviewer.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Questions Asked :
- Give me your brief introduction.
- What is your preferred programming language? (**Mine was Python.**)
- Difference between Lists and Tuples in Python.
- Given a list [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] write a code to insert 6 after 5, 7 after 3 and 0 before 1.
- Can I ask some questions in DBMS? (**As the interviewer was very generous.**)
- What are SQL triggers explain by writing a short query of SQL triggers. (**Only ques I didn’t answered**)
- Do you know SQL Queries?
- I don’t actually remember this question but it was a Basic table Join Query SQL Query.
** Some other students at my Interview centers were also asked questions from OS like kernel and its types, Types of OS etc.**
** After this he asked me some HR Type Questions **
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Do you know about Wipro’s Service Agreement?
There were also 4 panels each consisting of 1 interviewer but 2 out of 4 were not present there so they were taking HR Interview on WhatsApp Video Calls. Thankfully, I didn’t have to face a Video call Interview (**because due to poor network and signal delay it creates a lot of confusion**).
Questions Asked :
- Tell me about yourself in brief.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses
- Tell me about your family.
- What are your hobbies?
- Tell me about your Project (**It is very important and please be prepared about this questions in every interview**)
** Few more questions were asked in this round which are mentioned in Technical Round.**
That’s all! about my Interview.
The result of Interview Round was declared on 10-DEC-2019.
Important Update! Received mail regarding Turbo Challenge(Wipro Upgrade Offer or Elite Pro Challenge) on 6-FEB-2020 mentioning that the advanced Online Programming assessment would be conducted in the month of February 2020.