Wipro National Level Talent Hunt Interview Experience 2021
I appeared for Wipro NLTH (National Level Talent Hunt) 2021 exam in January 2021. This exam consisted of three rounds: Online test, Technical Interview, and HR interview.
Round 1(Online Test): The online test comprised of Quantitative Aptitude, Logical reasoning, Verbal English, Coding (Python, C, C++, or Java), and one Essay writing.
- It was of easy to moderate level and lasted for about two and a half hours.
- I got selection mail in March 2021.
Round 2 (Technical Interview): My technical interview happened in May 2021. The interviewer asked the following questions:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Do you know DBMS? When I replied in negative, he started asking me about networking protocols like TCP, UDP, etc. as I am from Electronics and Communication branch.
- He asked about important features of OOPS. I forgot the Inheritance part, but he was satisfied by my answer.
- Then he asked general questions like if I would be able to relocate, any backlogs or arrears in college, education gap, etc.
Round 3(HR): HR interview happened in May only and the following questions were asked:
- Introduce yourself.
- Your experience in School and college.
- Any projects and in which programming language?
- Your strengths, and why should we hire you?
- What programming languages do you know?
- Names of the CEO and Chairperson of Wipro.
- Do you have any education gaps, backlogs and are you ready to relocate?
I answered all the questions confidently. All the interviewers were polite and friendly so no need to get over-stressed.
Thank you for reading.