Mobile internet usage is growing at a steady pace, so much so that it is expected to overtake desktop browsing as early as 2016. It means that it has become more than necessary for website owners to think about channelizing their work into designing mobile friendly, handheld device compliant websites.
What is a Responsive Website?
A responsive website, simply improves the viewing experience; it fits into any device irrespective of resolution. It means a responsive website virtually fits into any device that uses a web browser. Other than being compatible with a unique variety of resolutions, a responsive website works flawlessly across a range of devices, including smartphones, tablets and smartphones.
Why you need to consider a Responsive Website?
No more abandoned checkout at online stores and cluttered viewing experience. With a website fast and responsive you can load it effortlessly. Smartphones can be a great device for viewing websites but when it comes to legibly search out data or filling out information on a website, even smartphones require the loading of mobile friendly websites. With a responsive website, you can ensure easier and effortless browsing
Have a Unique Type of Specific Content
A responsive website quite often uncomplicates the entire task of bowing. With a website that is responsive you can display specific content. For example; if you are organizing information on your website using a display ad, it would pop up differently on different devices, somewhere with uneven aspect ratio. With a responsive website built to work, you can use thumbnails and specific points of contacts to evenly manage ads
Single Format of App
If a website is built compatible for devices, you require not to invest individually to have applications. It means you can keep your cost down, while allowing your website to have a unique application on different variety of devices. So, no need to develop a unique app for different app source
Different other benefits of having a responsive website
SEO benefits – Instead of having an SEO campaign for sites where your website hosted, with responsive website you can just need to do only SEO for your source.
- A responsive website is often the answer to a modern website that is neatly designed
- A responsive website needs you to publish content only once while you require not to write the content again for a different source.
These are some of the vital benefits of having a responsive website. If you require an articulated website, with unique loading attribute; that never works off the mark; rather put your brand to your audience in an improved manner; you can think about utilizing a responsive website. Having a responsive website depends on how you use it.
About the Author:
Vaishnavi Agrawal loves pursuing excellence through writing and have a passion for technology.
She has successfully managed and run personal technology magazines and websites. She currently writes for Intellipaat, a global training company that provides e-learning and professional certification training. The courses offered by Intellipaat address the unique needs of working professionals. She is based out of Bangalore and has an experience of 5 years in the field of content writing and blogging. Her work has been published on various sites related to Hadoop, Big Data, Tableau Training, Business Intelligence, Cloud Computing, IT, SAP, Project Management and more.
If you also wish to showcase your blog here, please see GBlog for guest blog writing on GeeksforGeeks.
- All you need to know about Network Neutrality
- You don’t need to type fast to be a developer
- Everything You Need to Know About Google's Quantum Supremacy
- 5 Must-Have Skills You'll Need In Your Hackathon Team
- 8 Time Consuming IT Tasks You Need to Automate Now
- 10 Reasons Why SEO is Important for a Website
- If you’re not paying for a product, then you probably are the product
- Which language should you learn first if you want to make an app?
- Top 5 Skills You Must Know Before You Learn ReactJS
- 13 Things You Should Know Before You Enter In Web Development
- Why should you not Hack Facebook!
- 12 Reasons Why You Should Learn Python in 2019
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Switch To Kotlin From Java
- What is Dark Web and Why You Should Access it Carefully!
- Why You Should Become a Self-Taught Programmer?
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Python For Big Data
- Why You Should Opt Out From Ubuntu?
- Why You Should Switch to Kotlin from Java to Develop Android Apps?
- Bootstrap (Part-5) | DropDowns and Responsive Tabs
- How to make a website using WordPress (Part - 1)