The first round was a pen paper coding test of 1 hour.
3 programming questions were given.
2. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/maximum-sum-such-that-no-two-elements-are-adjacent/3. Given a matrix return true if no two adjacent elements are 1 in all ways like up, down, left, right.
Round 2 was a face to face technical interview. he simply asked about my self. Then we discussed my projects. I told him that I do competitive coding so he asked coding questions. like
2. you are given a tree. you need to return true if in the there exists an edge which divides the tree into two equal parts. left and the right tree must have same no. of nodes.
Round 3 was also a technical round.
1. He told me to implement Map. and all its functions.
2. Sort a stack by only using push pop operations. Then he told me to write the code for it.
4. Difference b/w Linked list and array and which one is better.
Round 4 was also a technical round.
2. He asked me egg dropping puzzle with variations like restricting the no of edges and attempts.
3. A puzzle of jail and psycho prisoner.
and there was a more coding question which I don’t remember actually.
After 4 rounds interviewer told me that now HR will contact you later. we are done for today.
it was a long process but I enjoyed b/c interviewer was very good and we interact with each other very much.
which helps me to found the solutions.
Next day HR called and luckily he told me that you are selected.
tips:- you don’t need to give all the answers just interact with interviewer and make him believe that you can do it. He will automatically help you to reach the solution. just be confident and do not give up.
- WheelsEye Interview Experience for SDE-2
- Microsoft-IDC Interview Experience-SDE profile (on-campus for FTE)
- CarWale Interview Experience for SDE profile on Campus
- Sophos Technologies Interview Experience | SDE Profile | On Campus
- Groupon Interview | Set 1 (SDE Profile - Fresher)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 18 (For WBT Profile)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | Set 2 (For PHP-MySQL Developer Profile)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 16 (On-Campus for GBU Developer Profile)
- Teradata Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Developer Profile)
- GreyOrange Interview Experience | Set 1 (Backend Developer Profile)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for EBA-Automatika Profile)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Backend Profile)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 5(On-Campus for Software profile)
- Deloitte Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus Data Sciences Profile)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Analyst profile)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Analyst profile)
- Capital One Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Analyst Profile)
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 20 (For Q&A Profile)
- JP Morgan Chase (JPMC) Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Analyst profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.