WheelsEye Interview Experience for SDE-2
Round 1: Written round in the office
- Expectation code/pseudo code.
- Minimize swaps: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/minimum-swaps-required-bring-elements-less-equal-k-together/
- Job scheduling: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/activity-selection-problem-greedy-algo-1/
- 3d points: Don’t remember the exact question. Given multiple points in 3D space represented by (X, Y, Z). Count points with the same permutation of the coordinates. SOLUTION: convert all coordinates to a common form (I sorted the 3 coordinates) per point and hashed using the sorted coordinates. Now iterate over the hash keys() and count.
Round 2: I had given pseudo-code for problem 1 above.
- Write code for the heap: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/binary-heap
- Solution discussion for: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/given-sorted-dictionary-find-precedence-characters/
- Mathematical problem: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/how-to-check-whether-a-number-is-in-the-rangea-b-using-one-comparison/
- Maximum product of a triplet from over a stream with negatives included.
- Lift design: https://practice.geeksforgeeks.org/problems/design-elevator
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up