1st Round (DS and Algorithm Round)
1. Related to current Project.
Also asked to write the full code.
3. Clone an undirected Graph
2nd Round (Project Discussion and DS)
1. Interviewer was asking questions related to my current project. Had a very long discussion on current design of the Project. Was asking questions if we want to improve the design how we can do that. Asked a question where 2 Micro-services were communicating to each other.
3rd Round ( HLD Round)
1. There are 2 APIs – one to UPDATE a document/table and another to GET the document. Traffic of GET call is 10X times of UPDATE call.How will you design a system that is Scalable, Available and eventual consistent. What are changes we have to in DB layer, Application layer. Which DB we will use.
2. There is a button in UI, when someone presses we store the count and userId of that person. Which Data-Structure we will use to get the top 10 userIds which pressed the button maximum time in decreasing order.
4th Round (Hiring Manager Round)
1. Questions related to current Project.
2. My Role in the Project.
3. Some more questions related to my interests, what kind of work I am expecting.
4. and more behavioural questions
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 16 (For Experienced)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 18 (For Experienced)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 13 (For Experienced)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 17 (Experienced Java Development Stack)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience
- Walmart Labs Senior SE Interview Experience
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience (on-campus)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 15 (For Internship)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Walmart Labs Off Campus Interview Experience
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience (For Internship)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience (On-Campus for FTE)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.