Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 18 (For Experienced)
I’ve 3.4 Years of experience in Java. I got a call from Walmart labs through employee referral. There were 4 rounds.
Round 1: 1 Hrs
- How to write a immutable class.
- How eclipse makes sure of parenthesis.
- Maximum width of Binary Tree
- Given an array of songs length and journey time, maximum number of songs that can be played during the journey.
Constraint:- Either song should be completed or should not be played.
Ex:- [2, 4, 3, 5, 5, 2, 4] and Journey time = 20
Output: – 5
[2, 4, 3, 5, 5, 2, 4, 3] and Journey time = 20
Round 2: Around 1.5 Hrs
- Hashmap Implementation.
- Kth Largest element with full heap code.
- Maximum element in Kth window with Code
- Get minimum element in O(1).(Use stack and without Stack)
- Print the hierarchy of employees.(Use Hashmap) Full working code.
- Detect loop and remove it in Linked list.
- What is deadlock, create a deadlock (code) and how to resolve this.
- Core Java questions
Round 3: 45 Mins
- A depends on B, B depends on C, C depends on D, print which does not depend on any than depends on only one than two. (Use topological sort)
- Median of Linked List
- About the current project
- Print even odd using multi-threading
- One array question I couldn’t remember.
Round 4: 45 Mins
- What parameters you will take care when you design a service which is working with another service (you do not have any control).
- LRU cache implementation
- LFU implementation.
- Behavioural question.
Thank you GeeksforGeeks for helping me during my interview preparation.