Round 1: Online round. Around 60 people attended.
60 Multiple choice questions in total from Data Structures, Operating Systems, Computer Networks, C, C++, Java, Quantitative Aptitude. No negative marks.
Round 2: 25 People got shortlisted. Skype call interview for 50 minutes.
Questions about my summer internship and about an academic project.
Round 3: 10 People got shortlisted. Face to face round with Manager for 30 mins.
Discussion about the current technologies. Questions on Object-Oriented Programming, Design Thinking.
Round 4: 4 People got shortlisted. 20 mins with HR.
- Tell me your strengths and weaknesses.
- What do people think of you?
- Why VMware?
All 4 of us got the internship offer.
- Vmware Interview Experience | Set 9 (Internship (R&D))
- VMware Interview Experience | Internship(R & D)
- VMware Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus for Internship)
- VMware Interview Experience | Set3 (On-Campus for Full Time and Internship Offers)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- VMWare Interview | Set 1 (MTS-2)
- VMWare Interview Experience | Set 3
- VMware Interview Experience
- VMWare Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- VMware Interview Experience | On-Campus
- VMware Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- VMware Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.