Round 1: HackerRank Test
Two coding questions were given , which needs to be solved in 1 hour. Very simple level questions.
- Given a string, find the first even length word and print it.
- Given two numbers , find the minimum operations to be done to make two numbers same. In one operation a digit can be incremented or decremented by one.
Round 2: Technical discussion
Lots of C++ questions :
- Vtable and Vptr implementation.
- Function overloading vs overriding
- other basic C++ questions
- Algorithm Questions:
- Reverse a linked List
- Remove duplicates from a string
- a recursive questions on linked list(don’t remember exactly)
Round 3: Algorithm Discussion
- Given an array of integers and a number , find the sub-array with maximum elements whose sum is less than equal to given number
- Standard 25 horses and minimum race problem.
Round 4: Hiring Manager
Discussion on current role, projects, aspirations.
Questions like why do you want to change, what are you looking for etc, standard HR questions.
Also current CTC and expected CTC, why you think you deserve it etc.
This is it guys. Hope this helps in your preparation !!!
Best of Luck!!!
- Veritas Interview Experience | Set 2 ( On Campus )
- Veritas Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Veritas Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Veritas Interview Experience | Set 1 ( On Campus )
- Accolite Interview Experience (Experienced Java Developer)
- Veritas Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus Aptitude Questions)
- Oracle Interview Experience | (Application Developer for 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Deloitte Interview Experience - 6 years experienced for Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate Developer
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 4 (For 5+ Experienced)
- HCL Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Experienced)
- Paytm interview experience | Set 26 (Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 171 (Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 268 (Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 433 (SDE 2 for Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience (For Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.