Veritas Interview Experience | Set 1 ( On Campus )
Veritas visited our college for campus hiring. The selection process included aptitude tests, 2 tech interviews, and an HR interview.
The aptitude test was on hackerrank. It had 20 MCQs based on cs concepts (database:btree, os, HTML form one que), basic math (no of solutions for p^2 = n+q^2 ), etc and 2 coding questions. There was negative marking for MCQs and solving one coding question was important.
1st tech interview (1Hr):
They asked me which languages I am comfortable with. I chose C and Java.
2nd tech interview (1hr 15 min):
They asked my favourite topics. I said Data structures and DBMS.
- basic python questions strcmp
- Function is given string arguments which are names of function of a class call those functions from this function. eg. consider function as fun(method1,method2) and class is c so fun should call method1 of class c.
I didn’t know the answer.
- Inorder tree traversal using recursion and iterative.
- Data structures for BFS, DFS.
- Given an array of elements (millions of elements) return the second highest occurring element.
- you are given a string say “this is a book” and reverse function and output should be “book a is this”
Ans:reverse string and then reverse every word.
- Order of compilation, relocation, linking and loading
Examples of polymorphism
- Which data structure can be used to reverse words in file?
int arr; printf(“%u%u”,arr+1,&arr+1); output?
They asked me if I knew Perl. I said no.
Background, Areas of interests(technical), Why Veritas?, What do you know about Veritas?
Finally, they selected 9 people out of 29 and I was one of them.
Thanks to GeeksforGeeks!!!!
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!