Veritas visited our college for campus hiring, 30th August, 2017 . The selection process included aptitude test and Personal Interview round.
Aptitude Test consisted of 20 questions based on:
1) Bitwise shift operator.
2) Pointer basics.
3) Object oriented concepts based on C++.
4) Output based questions on C and C++.
5) Coding round was also included in this 1 hour round and one who solved it got selected for further process. There was only one question which was based on bit manipulation.
For Examples are given below:
Give the output of the following:
MCQ question with 4 options:
c) 5some garbage value
Choose up the correct optiotn:
if (x & (x-1) == 0)
a) a is an even number
b) a is a power of 2
c) a is an odd number
d) Nothing can be decided.
b) a is a power of 2
At last there was one coding question which was as follows:(We had to complete a function only)
1) Given a decimal number, count the number of set bits i.e. 1, in its binary representation and return an array from the function which has the following format:
a) The array will contain the number of set bits in the binary representation of the number.
b) The remaining elements of the array should be the position of the set bits in the binary representation.
Let we have a number n = 161.
Its binary representation is as follows: 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
So the array should be ass follows:
array = 3 (i.e. number of set bits )
array = 1 (position of the first set bit as seen from MSB to LSB)
array = 3 (position of the second set bit as seen from MSB to LSB)
array = 8 (position of the third set bit as seen from MSB to LSB)
There were total 147 students out of which 37 were selected for PI round.
This article is contributed by MAZHAR IMAM KHAN. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Veritas Interview Experience | Set 2 ( On Campus )
- Veritas Interview Experience | Set 1 ( On Campus )
- Veritas Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Veritas Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Veritas Interview Experience | Set 5 (For Experienced C++ Developer)
- GRAB interview experience and Questions
- Directi Interview Experience | Set 19 (Round 1 Questions)
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 3 (Coding Questions)
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 2 (Coding Questions)
- Google Interview Experience | Set 2 (Placement Questions)
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 7 (Online Coding Questions)
- CommonFloor Interview Experience | Set 1 (Placement Questions 2014)
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience and Interview Questions
- MakeMyTrip Interview Questions | Set 6
- Google Interview Questions