The first round was a offline written test. It consisted of 22 questions . 12 objective and 10 subjective. Questions were from Networks, Operating Systems, Digital Logic, C & C++. Only 5 students were shortlisted after the first round.
This was a Face to Face technical Interview. Questions asked were from networking, operating Systems and Data Structures :
1) What is Paging?
2) What is MAC?
3) Schedulers and Page replacement Algorithms.
4) Quick Sort and Merge Sort ( With code )
5) Given a pointer to a random node in linked list delete that node.(With Code)
6) Recursively reverse Linked List.(With Code)
7) Oral Explanation of Binary Search Trees, Stacks and Queues.
Lot of other questions from networking which I wasn’t able to answer. More
Focus was on Linked Lists.
Third round was the final round and was the HR round. Regular Questions like:
- Tell me about yourself?
- How were you able to recover after 4 year gap in education?
- What lessons did you learn from your problems?
1 Week later results were announced and I was selected.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above