There were three rounds.
It was a written round, questions were from algorithms and DBMS
1) Find two rectangles overlap
2)Find the k-th non-repeating character in a string
3)Find the row and column index in a two dimensional array in an optimal manner.
4)FInd the set difference with the two arrays.
5)Question related to cursor- DBMS question
Almost 20 people were shortlisted from 80
Round 2 (Technical round)
1) Find a palindrome in a given sentence
3)Hash table in detail
4)Sketch all the layers of Networking
5)SMTP protocol in detail
7)Python-Significance over c/c++
8)A query related to group by and having
9)No SQL database meaning with Examples
Round 3 (HR round)
1)Rate yourself as a Software engineer
2)Skills a software engineer should have?
3)Ask my 12th cutoff marks
4)And some basic questions related to my family
5)Finally he asked are you ready to relocate to bangalore?
I like to thank Geeks for Geeks that helped in preparation.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Tek Systems Interview Experience
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Set 2
- Persistent Systems Interview Experience
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience
- Uurmi Systems Interview Experience | Set 1
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Set 1
- Epic Systems Interview Experience - Off Campus
- Persistent Systems Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Persistent Systems interview experience (on campus)
- Ittiam Systems Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Ittiam Systems Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)