Recently Financial Software Systems visited our campus for recruitments. There were 4 rounds basically:
It was an online aptitude test….there were 60 questions which had to be completed in 60 mins. Most of the questions were very easy .
Around 600 students had sat out of which 204 students were shortlisted for the next round.
2nd round was a Group Discussion . The topics were general topics like FDI, Social media, should private colleges be taken over by Govt of India etc. GD was not an elimination round for most.
After GD 190 students made it to technical interview round.
For me the questions were on Java, Database, C++ (basics). Some of the questions were:
- Different types of Join in SQL, difference between C++ and Java,
- name of the operator used in inheritance in c++ and many more.
If you are able to clear the 3rd round you are almost done….The next round was more of a formality round which comprised of me asking questions to the interviewer.
Finally, HR round took place which comprised of typical HR questions. Finally 25 were selected from my college.
1. The company had a service agreement of 3 years for freshers.
2. Be yourself in the interview
3. Have confidence and know the basics
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Financial Software Systems Pvt Ltd. Interview Experience
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 20 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Nirvana Financial Solutions Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off campus for Internship)
- Oracle Financial Services Software (On Campus Interview for Associate Application Developer)
- Persistent Systems Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- REVE Systems Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus)
- NICE Systems Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Aspire Systems Interview Experience | On-Campus
- NICE Systems Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- OATS Systems Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Persistent Systems Interview Experience | On-Campus
- NICE Systems Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- NICE Systems Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)