Company Profile: It is an analytics product company. Global talent Center (GTC) only in Pune in India. works in customer centre analytics (you can call it as customer care call recording and analytics), fraud detection, totally works in agile, Israel based company.
(150+ students have appeared for this round.)
APTITUDE TEST CONTAINS TOTAL 6 SECTIONS
1. Non-tech Aptitude
2. Java or C/C++ (Choose as per as your choice)
4. Operating System
5. Data Structure and Algorithm
6. coding (one code in above-chosen language)
EACH APTITUDE SECTION HAS 10 Q AND 10 MIN (50 Q-50 MIN) CODING SECTION HAS 30 MIN AND 1 COMPULSORY CODE.
NOTE- Q LEVEL IS MODERATE
(30 students were selected for this round.)
THE INTERVIEWER HAS YOUR SCORE CARD CONTAINING EACH
SECTION’S MARKS, YOUR CODE AND PIE CHART OF ALL THIS.
1. Data structure: Add two numbers represented by linked list
2. Database: what are the types of joins and explain in details with examples
3. Operating System: Fragmentation and Defragmentation
4. Java: Most difficult program you have faced on Hackerrank and write down the code.
5. Linux: write down the commands for moving all files from one directory to another and filter the file with some name.
6. Tell me about your project , what is hadoop and explain the main components write down the Map-Reduce code and explain mapper and reducer.
(out of 30 some students were filtered.)
HR AND MI
PLEASANT WELCOMING AND HANDSHAKING. THEY WERE REALLY VERY COOL PERSONS.
1. Tell me about your story
2. Have you opted for any other company?
3. why you are failed to get into previous companies? how you overcame your mistakes?
4. How many projects have you done? which one is the best and why?
5. consider you have been given a program of Lift which is inside the 100-storey building and you are supposed to make the test case to check
whether the lift is working properly or not?
6. mainly some question about situation handling and they seek how quickly and correctly you approach to a solution.
7. General question on junior college performance and engineering performance.
Finally, they have selected 10 students from our batch! and I was one of them 🙂
Points to Remember:
1. Listen to the presentation properly and it will be interactive.
2. make yourself strong at each and every basic points of all subjects.
3. Be honest with yourself.
Few Words More…
Though I have mentioned some limited and important question, it’s your duty to explore more and go in depth of subjects.
Prepare yourself to be the best among others.
And I wish u Best Luck! 😉
and for more such Experiences please visit : https://placementtweets.com/
This article is contributed by Vikas Rathod.
- NICE Systems Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- NICE Systems Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- NICE Systems Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Tek Systems Interview Experience
- Persistent Systems Interview Experience
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Set 1
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Set 2
- Uurmi Systems Interview Experience | Set 1
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience
- Ittiam Systems Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- AllGo Embedded Systems Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.