- Wear Leveling – What is WL, Algo for that. what if we do not have WL algo in NAND Flash?
- Garbage collection functionality in NAND Flash
- In SSD, FTL how user write module works ( From my resume based on my previous experience )
- Trim command / unmapped, what is need of Trim?, What is trim?
- Difference between UINT and INT, Range of UINT
- Write a C program to do multiplication of 2 array elements and some of the results.
- C++ OPPS concepts.
- How to write C user define library function?
- How to call User define lib function in C program?
- Samsung R&D, Bangalore Interview (1 Year Experienced)
- Lenskart 2+ year Experienced Interview Bangalore
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 4 (R&D Lab Bangalore)
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 3 (R&D Lab Bangalore)
- PlayGames 24*7 Bangalore Interview Experience ( 6+ Yrs Exp)
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience (Bangalore)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRI-B) Interview Experience
- Eagleview Bangalore Interview Experience
- PharmEasy Interview Experience | SDE-1 Bangalore
- Symantec Bangalore Interview Experience
- Interview experience at "Infinera Bangalore India"
- Dell Bangalore Interview Experience For SDE (On-campus)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 24
- OneDirect Bangalore Interview Experience ( 6+ Years)
- Amadeus Labs Bangalore Interview experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.