Lenskart bangalore office is a small one with limited intake and space too.
I was called for F2F discussion for the post of Software developer through a consultancy.
Round 1: Paper Pen Based Written Test
Java, Multithreading, Collections MCQ’s felt bit tricky.
Could have cleared with minimum practice.
Two programming problems with choice for each one
1.Array based probem to find pair of numbers whose product is given k value
Find zero sum subarray if exists
2. Tree based problem – count number of leave in given binary tree
Followed by F2F Discussion.
All the Best
- Samsung R&D, Bangalore Interview (1 Year Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 23 (1 Year Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 240 (1.5 Year Experienced for SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview Experience |Set 225 (For 1 Year Experienced)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 15 (1 Year Experienced for SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 269 (1 year experienced for SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 233 (1 Year Experienced for SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 232 (SDE-1 for 1 Year Experienced)
- Oracle interview experience for 1.2 year experienced
- PayTM Interview Experience (1 Year Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 355 (For 1 Year Experienced)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 331 (1 Year Experienced for SE-1)
- Druva Interview Experience (1 Year Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 356 (For 6 Year Experienced)
- Sling Media Interview for 5 year experienced C Developer
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.