- Tell me about yourself.
- Calculate the factorial of 100.
- There is a sorted list of 0s and 1s of unknown size. You are given a function which returns element at position i. You need to find the index of the first 1 from the list.
- What is swapping?
- How would you find logs from 100 servers?
- Calculate the n-th leaf node of a n-way tree.
- Resume discussion.
- Reverse linked list in set of k.
- Find leaders in an array. Leader is defined as the element which is largest from its position till end.e.g. 5, 3, 10, 3, 1 leader null, null, 10, 3, 1
- Left view of a binary search tree.
- Write a method to max heapify.
- Implement LRU cache.
- Sort an array containing 0s, 1s and 2s.
- Design Whatsapp.
- Tokopedia Interview Experience | For Internship (Off -Campus)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Interview Experience of Amazon - SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 28 (For SDE2)
- Interview Experience for SDE2 at OneDirect
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 430 (For SDE2)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Traveloka Interview Experience for SDE2
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE2 (2.5 yr Exp.)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 260 (For SDE2)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.