Round 1 :First round was an online test of 60 minutes followed by a coding test of 30 minutes. In the online test there were 4 sections quants, logical, verbal and technical each section had 15 questions and the coding test had two codes one was very easy and the other was of moderate level. They were based on arrays, strings and were easy.
Round 2:Group Activity
This was something different from the usual group discussion round. They gave us 30 minutes and asked us to create an app like make my trip, they also provided us chart papers and pens to show how the app would look like. We had to divide ourselves in different groups like the ones from sdlc and work out accordingly.
Round 3:Third round was technical round.
They were basically checking out your basics. Questions on oops, dbms, ds were asked. Questions like find out second highest salary, what are the types of inheritance, types of polymorphism, what are procedure, function, packages, indexes, what is port, server.
Write a program to print a pattern, to find out first non duplicated character from a string.
Last round was managerial round : As soon as I enterd the room, the interviwer first greeted me and then said what do you wanna talk about. So I had to initiate the talk, and the interviewer was quite happy with our discussion.
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience 2018
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.