Round 1 :First round was an online test of 60 minutes followed by a coding test of 30 minutes. In the online test there were 4 sections quants, logical, verbal and technical each section had 15 questions and the coding test had two codes one was very easy and the other was of moderate level. They were based on arrays, strings and were easy.
Round 2:Group Activity
This was something different from the usual group discussion round. They gave us 30 minutes and asked us to create an app like make my trip, they also provided us chart papers and pens to show how the app would look like. We had to divide ourselves in different groups like the ones from sdlc and work out accordingly.
Round 3:Third round was technical round.
They were basically checking out your basics. Questions on oops, dbms, ds were asked. Questions like find out second highest salary, what are the types of inheritance, types of polymorphism, what are procedure, function, packages, indexes, what is port, server.
Write a program to print a pattern, to find out first non duplicated character from a string.
Last round was managerial round : As soon as I enterd the room, the interviwer first greeted me and then said what do you wanna talk about. So I had to initiate the talk, and the interviewer was quite happy with our discussion.
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience 2018
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 21 (5+ Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.