Round1: The first round of Code Vita was an online coding round with a duration of 6 hours, a virtual test. 6 coding questions were given. The level of difficulty varied from easy to moderate. Some questions were simple that the basic logic method worked for them and some questions were really tricky, they were regarding the topics like graphs and trees. Even if you get all test cases passed for 1 problem alone you would get a chance to attend the interview for TCS.
Round 2: Round 2 was Online Interview Round. There were 3 interviewers in the panel. The question answering session started with the self-introduction.
- Questions from Machine Learning in depth.
- Write code for dealing with datasets using python?
- Why you have not worked in cloud databases for your Machine Learning projects?
- As I had told them that I had worked in Angular and Spring boot, they asked me about the research I have done before choosing Angular and Spring boot as my technical stack for Web Development?
- Why Spring boot is securer than NodeJS?
- Explain projects that you developed?
- What is the current version of Python?
- Where and how you learned C, C++, Java, and Python?
- Why you choose Python for Machine Learning?
- Why did you code in Java for Code Vita even though you have worked closely with Python?
- Imagine you’re a Microsoft employee. Give me an idea in the field of Machine Learning that that has not been implemented yet.
- We have vacancies only in Dubai. Are you willing to relocate?
- You are a team leader, and you need to finish work in 30 days, suddenly we are informing you to finish that work in 10 days, no hike for that, and your teammates are not interested to work overtime. What will you do and how will you report?
- If you get an offer with higher pay from a different company, what would you do?
- Imagine that you get an offer from Facebook or Google with a higher package while you’re working at our company. What would you do?
- Are you comfortable with night shifts?
After 2 weeks, I received an email from TCS mentioning that I’ve been accepted to TCS with the digital package and that I have to accept or decline the offer within 7 days.
Get thorough with the problems that you solved in the first round of Code Vita. Learn in-depth about Data Structure and Algorithms if you’re from CSE or IT dept. If you aim for the digital offer, make sure you have done projects in the following domain, or make sure you understand the following domains at a higher level:-
- Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data
- Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality
- Docker DevOps
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.