Round 1:Online Test
The Online round was hosted by HackerRank. There was a total of 22 questions. The time given was 1 ½ hours. Every correct answer carried 1 mark and every wrong answer carried -1 mark.
Out of the 22 questions, 20 questions were MCQ which covered topics like C/C++, Java, Data Structures, Algorithms, OS, aptitude, etc.
Round 2:Technical Round
- In technical round first they ask the question from the online test data(Round 1).
- After then ask the question from the resume according to your technical skills
- Java basic concepts (Polymorphism, Singleton Class, Abstraction)
- Create Program for Print the characters & count of that character in that string if it more then 1 But solve the question using Collection.
- Sort the Collection data which is in list(id, fname, lname, sal, location)
- After then Networking knowledge should be more & in deep (how the port works, how website communicate with the server, etc.)
- Ask questions from our project which you done or mention in resume
- can we run 2 server on one machine (Explanation)
Round 3:HR Round
- In this round there is general discussion
- Tell me about yourself
- Brief Explain to your project
- Interested field or area
- Your Hobbies
- Symantec Interview Experience | Set 5
- Symantec Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Symantec Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Symantec Bangalore Interview Experience
- Fab.com Pune Interview Experience
- LeftRightMind(LRM) Pune Interview Experience
- Druva Pune Interview Experience
- Barclays Pune QA Interview Experience
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience Pune 2018
- Schlumberger Pune Interview Experience | Analytics Engineer
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Amazon Interview Experience (Pool campus- March 2019) - Pune
- Symantec Interview | Set 2
- Symantec Interview | Set 1
- Fab.com Pune Interview | Set 2
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.