In syllogisms, we are given a set of conditions and we have to check whether the conclusions given after the conditions are true or not. For these type of questions, the best way is to consider all cases and draw venn diagrams. Even if we can find one venn diagram such that a conclusion gets false, that conclusion is the wrong choice.
Question 1 : All rockets are poles
Some poles are trams
Some trams are ropes
All ropes are tents
Conclusion 1 : Some tents are trams
Conclusion 2 : Some ropes are rockets
Conclusion 3 : Some trams are rockets
Conclusion 4 : Some poles are rockets
Only Conclusion 1 and Conclusion 4 are true.
Question 2 : All dials are mirrors
All mirrors are spoons
Some spoons are decks
Some decks are chairs
Conclusion 1 : Some decks are mirrors
Conclusion 2 : Some spoons are dials
Conclusion 3 : Some decks are dials
Conclusion 4 : Some chairs are spoons
Only Conclusion 2 is true.
This article has been contributed by Nishant Arora
Please write comments if you have any doubts related to the topic discussed above, or if you are facing difficulty in any question or if you would like to discuss a question other than those mentioned above.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
GeeksforGeeks has prepared a complete interview preparation course with premium videos, theory, practice problems, TA support and many more features. Please refer Placement 100 for details
- C program to reverse the content of the file and print it
- Create a Circular List Structure For Given Value K Using Recursion
- Program to find the Nth natural number with exactly two bits set
- Puzzle | How much he had initially?
- Puzzle | King Octopus and Servants
- Age of AI-based recruitment... What to expect?
- Placement 100 Course Walk-Through
- AMCAT Mock Paper | Verbal Aptitude 2
- AMCAT Mock Paper | Quantitative Aptitude 4
- AMCAT Mock Paper | Quantitative Aptitude 5
- AMCAT Mock Paper | Verbal Aptitude 1
- AMCAT Mock Paper | Verbal Aptitude 5
- AMCAT Mock Paper | Quantitative Aptitude 1
- AMCAT Mock Paper | Logical Aptitude 5