The SVG <feGaussianBlur> element is used to create blur effects:
<feGaussianBlur in="SourceGraphic" stdDeviation="5" />
- in: It is used to identifies input for the given filter primitive.
- stdDeviation: It is used to defines the standard deviation for the blur operation.
- edgeMode: It is used to determines how to extend the input image as necessary with color values.
Example: Customize blurry circle.
- CSS | Text Effects
- How to prevent sticky hover effects for buttons on touch devices ?
- HTML | DOM blur() Method
- Convert an image into Blur using HTML/CSS
- AngularJS | ng-blur Directive
- Node Jimp | Blur
- CSS | blur() Function
- Nodejs | GM blur() Function
- How to Create Loading Blur Text Animation Effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to make a glass/blur effect overlay using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create Animated Blur Navbar using CSS?
- HTML | SVG-Basics
- How to set the SVG background color ?
- SVG viewBox Attribute
- HTML | SVG pattern
- How to remove SVG content?
- Difference between SVG and HTML 5 Canvas
- How to Create Custom Shape Button using SVG ?
- How to change SVG color ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.