Round 1: First round was aptitude consisting of 25 apt quests and 25 technical questions .
Round 2: Group discussion went well. The topic was “How technology can help reduce traffic problem”. Be attentive to everyone’s answers and make a good understanding on the topic .
Round 3: Then comes the technical round. They were so nice and made us comfortable. Be strong with basics in java.
Later the 4th and 5th round were MR and HR. It went good and there were questions about me and my interests.
All the best
- Societe Generale Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Societe Generale Internship Interview Experience
- Societe Generale Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Societe Generale Interview Experience (Campus Placement)
- Societe Generale Global Solution Interview Experience | Set 1
- Societe Generale Campus Placement Drive
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.