GeeksforGeeks helps me a lot in preparation for my internship. I have recently grabbed an internship at Societe Generale and here is my interview experience. SG visited our campus in the august end for Interns and it is open to all but after resume shortlisting, they selected CSE + ECE/EEE +MNC +MECH.
Round 1: First round was an online test. It contains many sections of aptitude and oops/networking/database and 2 coding questions one of them I remember was on Sieve of Eratosthenes.
After that, they shortlisted 40 students and conducted 3 more round of interview.
Round 2: This was a Technical round, in this round their focus mainly on my projects and ask the simple questions of coding(very basic).
Round 3: This round was like HR plus Technical, they mainly focused on my project and experience in college. asked questions about my projects and about the experience I gained in my college.
Round 4: This was the HR round. He asked me about myself and my background with my achievements.
Out of 40, 3 students(1 ECE and 2 Mechanical) was selected and I was one of them.
- Société Generale interview experience
- Societe Generale Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Societe Generale Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Societe Generale Global Solution Interview Experience | Set 1
- Societe Generale Interview Experience (Campus Placement)
- Societe Generale Campus Placement Drive
- Societe General Interview Experience
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 11 ( For Internship)
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 20 (For Internship)
- Cohesity Internship Interview Experience
- Vmware Interview Experience | Set 9 (Internship (R&D))
- Arcesium Interview Experience (Internship)
- UBS Interview Experience - on Campus for Internship
- Sprinklr Internship Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.