Hi, Recently Snapdeal visited my campus (Jamia Millia Islamia) and I got an offer from Snapdeal,here is my interview experience:
First round was online written round.It consists of 25 Questions.
22 MCQ’s and 3 Coding questions
2) Given an array where each element is the money a person have and there is only Rs. 3 note.We need to check whether it is possible to divide the money equally among all the persons or not. If it is possible then find Minimum number of transactions needed.
3) Find next greater number with same set of digits.
They shortlisted 18 people for the Personal interviews.
Round 2:(30 min.)
F2F Technical Interview 1:
2. C++ concept like polymorphism,inheritance,function overloading,virtual function,virtual destructor etc.
6. Detect and remove loop from linked list(only approach).
Round 3: (35 min.)
F2F Technical Interview 2:
1. Tell me about yourself.
3. N stair problem.(Dp approach)
4. Search in a row wise and column wise sorted matrix.
5. Difference between Process and Thread.
6. find the number occurring odd number of time (xor solution).
7. 25 horse puzzle. http://classic-puzzles.blogspot.in/2011/11/25-horses-puzzle.html
Round 4: HR round(10 min.)
F2F HR Interview:
Basic behavioral questions. why snapdeal etc.
I liked the way interviewers were interacting, they were very supportive and friendly as well.
1. Don’t jump into solutions, ask about the type of input that is given and output that is expected.
2. The interviewer always tries to take you to the most optimal solution so listen to what all he says. Many a times they are big hints !!!
3. Be honest.
4. Keep believing that you will get the job.
I would like to thank GeeksForGeeks which helped me to improve my knowledge and understanding of Data structures and Algorithms.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.