1.Find the top view of binary tree.
2.Sort an array containing only digit 1, 2 and 3 in O(n) time.
3.E.g 2, 1, 1, 3, 2, 1, 2 Output : 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 3
4. Print 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3 using 9 threads using group of 3 threads each.
5. Difference between callable and runnable.
6.Spring bean scopes.
7.What are the different annotation in spring, difference between @Controller, @Service, @Component.
8.Design Sign up api and write code using spring boot, which should handle exceptions.
9. How multithreading works inside hardware in the cpu cores?
10. What are locks, what is synchronization , what is thread safety and why so important is it in java ?
11. What is equals and hashcode contract. How hashmap is implemented in java? What if equals always return true?
12. How hashcode is implemented after put method in hashmap.
13. What is the front Controller or Dispatcher servlet?
14. What are the different memory areas in jvm where an object lives during its lifetime?
15. What is concurrent hashmap? How does it work ? What are the segments inside it and how much are they when it is instantiated.
Q.Sort a partially sorted array.
Q. How would you create your own custom compile-time exceptions ?
Q. What is Apache Kafka? When to use?
Q. Java 8 features discussion.
Q. Move zero at the end of the array without disturbing the order of non zero elements.
Q. What are different type of traversals in the binary tree(DFS- Inorder, Preorder, postorder) and BFS .
Q. What is the difference between static and non static memory area in the class? Why we cannot access non-static variables from static context directly?
I cannot make it through the third round. 🙁
- Snapdeal Interview Experience for SDE II
- Snapdeal interview experience | Set 3
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 10 (On Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 11 (On Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 9 (On Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 8 (On Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 7 (On Campus)
- SnapDeal Interview Experience | Set 17 (For SDET)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 6 (On Campus)
- Snapdeal (Software) Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 2)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus for SDET)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Software Engineer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.