Hi, Recently Snapdeal visited my campus and I got an offer from Snapdeal,here is my interview experience:
First round was online written round.It consists of 25 Questions.
22 MCQ’s and 3 Coding questions
1) Check for balanced parentheses in an expression.
2) Find next greater number with same set of digits.
3) Given an array where each element is the money a person have and there is only Rs. 3 note. We need to check whether it is possible to divide the money equally among all the persons or not. If it is possible then find Minimum number of transactions needed.
Round 2:(45 min.)
F2F Technical Interview 1:
1) Largest contiguous subarray sum in an array containing both positive and negative numbers.
2) Merge two sorted arrays of integers.
3) Merge Sort for integer array.
4) Counting Sort.
5) Given 100 weights having weights 1,2,3,4—-100 and also given a number K.
You have to choose the minimum number of weights such That you can measure each quantity from 1 to K.
6) 3 couples crossing the river puzzle with many more constraints.
7) Dbms queries SELECT,CREATE TABLE,JOIN,VIEWS etc.
Round 2: (1 hr 45 min.)
F2F Technical Interview 2:
1) Tell me about yourself.
2) Difference between Process and Thread.
3) Find 3 elements in an array having sum K.(different approaches)
4) Implement stack using Queue. I gave him 2 queues solution.he said do it using 1 queue only.Lot of discussion
on it ,Different approaches
5) Given an array having 0,1,2 only sort it.Different approaches.
6) What is cascading effect.
7) How many permutions are there for a string.
8) Mathematical proof for the above question.
9) Print all the permutations of string.Also dry run on given test case.
10) Binary tree to DLL.
Round 3: (20-25 min.)
F2F HR Interview:
Basic behavioral questions and Some situational questions.
I would like to thank GeeksForGeeks which helped me to improve my knowledge and understanding of Data structures and Algorithms 🙂
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.