Given two integers X and Y, the task is to find the smallest number greater than or equal to X whose sum of digits is divisible by Y.
Note: 1 <= X <= 1000, 1 <= Y <= 50.
Input: X = 10, Y = 5
14 is the smallest number greater than 10 whose sum of digits (1+4 = 5) is divisible by 5.
Input: X = 5923, Y = 13
Approach: The idea for this problem is to run a loop from X and check for each integer if its sum of digits is divisible by Y or not. Return the first number whose sum of digits is divisible by Y. Given the constraints of X and Y, the answer always exist.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Smallest number greater than or equal to N divisible by K
- Smallest number greater than or equal to N using only digits 1 to K
- Smallest number greater than Y with sum of digits equal to X
- Smallest number with sum of digits as N and divisible by 10^N
- Smallest N digit number divisible by all possible prime digits
- Smallest Special Prime which is greater than or equal to a given number
- Smallest number k such that the product of digits of k is equal to n
- Smallest power of 4 greater than or equal to N
- Highest and Smallest power of K less than and greater than equal to N respectively
- Smallest subarray from a given Array with sum greater than or equal to K
- Check whether product of digits at even places is divisible by sum of digits at odd place of a number
- Count of numbers between range having only non-zero digits whose sum of digits is N and number is divisible by M
- Find smallest number with given number of digits and sum of digits under given constraints
- Check if the sum of digits of number is divisible by all of its digits
- Smallest number with given sum of digits and sum of square of digits
- Find smallest number with given number of digits and sum of digits
- Next greater Number than N with the same quantity of digits A and B
- Find next greater number with same set of digits
- Largest number not greater than N all the digits of which are odd
- Smallest number greater or equals to N such that it has no odd positioned bit set
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.